March 20, 2013
11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Register Here >>
Sean M. Coyle, President
Sandler Training by Peak Performance Management, Inc.
Join Sean Coyle for this development session to aid your selling and management success with a process to grow your top line faster.
Do Your Salespeople:
• Sales cycles that drag on
• Having great meetings / presentations / demonstrations but can't get the customer to decide
• Difficulty in getting prospects to appreciate the true value of your proposition
• Quickly building relationships based on trust
• Struggling to replace incumbents even if you know you’re better
• Gaining commitment from prospects without pressuring
• Getting prospects to tell you the truth about their real pressures and priorities
• Too much discounting at close time
• Inability to effectively prospect and keep the pipeline full
• No repeatable systematic approach for winning business
• Can't get through to senior prospects or reluctance to cold call
• Forecasting is patchy & inaccurate
• Feeling the pressure in sales situations
• Don't like appearing pushy or desperate
This engagement is designed specifically for top executives to:
• EVALUATE hidden strengths and weaknesses and why they impact your sales and profits.
Then, most importantly, how to capitalize on them.
• DISCOVER the top five things that successful managers spend 85% of their time doing.
• RECOGNIZE what to do about lost opportunities, slipping margins, rising cost of sales, complacency and the important battle for market share.
This Executive Workshop is a two hour training session where you can see first-hand how we tackle the same sales issues that your salespeople deal with every day. Invest two hours of your time and discover why more than 95% of attendees' rate the content and presentation of these sought after selling solutions the BEST they've ever heard!
The workshop will be held at:
790 Holiday Drive, Foster Plaza, Building 11, Pittsburgh, PA 15220 (click here for directions)
Lunch provided by Peak Performance